Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

[SOLVED] First post full

Old Mar 15, 2010, 10:38 AM
ggitchell

15 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] First post full

For the life of me I can not get a combination that makes the first post on the home page full with the rest excerpts.
Old Mar 15, 2010, 11:42 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
ATO->Configure EXCERPTS
set 'Posts or excerpts on HOME page?' to 'Only Excerpts'
set 'Show the first X posts on HOME page as full posts?' to '1'
make sure you don't have a manual excerpt for the post
Old Mar 15, 2010, 12:07 PM
ggitchell

15 posts · Jul 2009
Thanks. That is exactly what I did to no avail. I dug deeper and it appears it is a plug in called Post Teaser that has taken over the settings.

The plug in does not show in the plug in list and I cannot figure out how to disable it- does that happen with other plug ins?
Old Mar 15, 2010, 12:12 PM
ggitchell

15 posts · Jul 2009
Ah got it. It was a combination of plug ins-Instant WP set up was controlling Post Teaser. Disabling the first also fixed the second.