Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Menu shifts above top of page or below post title

Old Jun 17, 2014, 10:24 AM
drashok

18 posts · Nov 2012
Mumbai, India
Menu shifts above top of page or below post title

Hi,

#Top menu bar has partly moved above the top of page.

If I place it using 'breadcrumbs1-bg' the menu sags down covering post title and the upper part of the right side bar.
I made a shorter menu. Problem persists.

#I did not find location of second menu.

#I created single-dr.php to address the menu issue. After juggling with this for two days I find that when I update a post or widget, the update halts midway showing 'wp-admin'

#When I make another main template deleting the former ones the posts continue displaying the deleted menu.

#I am using child theme for montezuma.
The functions.php enables to make modifications in 'Leave a reply' using 'comment_form_defaults'.
I do not know how to do the same with Montezuma.

I will appreciate your expert help.
Thanks in advance,

Dr. Ashok Koparday

function
Old Jun 17, 2014, 11:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Please don't post duplicate threads. I'm closing this one.