Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating » Old Version fixes and change logs »

BUGFIX 360-01: errors after upgrading to 3.6

Old Jan 10, 2011, 11:03 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The error that "You can use these tags" won't be turned off is due to the new comment functions used. I implemented the new comment functions but that setting is not changed yet to work with the new comment code.

• Added 'global $templateURI, $homeURL' to header.php
  • Added '$templateURI' to css.php
  • Replaced 'caller_get_posts' (deprecated in WP 3.1) with new function 'ignore_sticky_posts' in footer.php line 35
  • Removed unnecessary 'return' from bottom of functions/bfa_meta_tags.php
  • Removed repetitive code from css.php
  • Removed 'canoncial URL' and RSS feed URLs from html HEAD, WP is adding these now
  • Moved 'ddroundies' JS code and wp_enqueue(jquery) from header.php to functions.php
  • Replaced bloginfo( 'url' ) with echo home_url() in functions/bfa_header_config.php line 276
  • Replaced get_bloginfo('text_direction') with is_rtl() in functions/bfa_body_class.php
  • Renamed GPL.txt to license.txt
  • Permalink for posts without title: Instead of the title the word 'Permalink' is displayed and linked to the full post.
  • Option "Show XHTML tags?" works again but is below the textarea now (it was above). This is more in line with the new WP comment_form() (using the new parameter 'comment_notes_after'), instead of making something hackish to keep it above the form.
  • Comment submit button is jQuery-enhanced again (Highlight on Hover)
  • Comment form labels ("Name", "Email", "Website") are on the right side of their input fields again.
  • Added sample content to sidebar 'right-inner'
  • Added check for bfa_get_options in functions/bfa_get_options.php - http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=12111
  • Edited style.css from '0-6 sidebars' to '0-4 sidebars'.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 08:26 PM
lyeshea

1 posts · Mar 2011
I upgraded to 3.6 and got a blank page.

I'm still getting the blank page after doing the fix - tho my fav icon does show up, but i'd much rather have my content showing. I have wordpress 3.1 and am viewing in safari & mozilla.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 09:48 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If what you have is the Suhosin issue and the fixes don't work what I did with one site is to move back to Atahualpa 3.5.3.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 09:55 AM
zorban99

1 posts · Apr 2011
Upgraded to Atahualpa 3.6.4

Favicon maintained just fine. All else looks beautiful... but...

... /images /header /*.* got blown away again.

If FAVICON is ok, why not header banners?

Thanks!
Old Apr 14, 2011, 10:22 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) why are you posting a 3.6.4 issue in a thread that is for 3.6.0
2) if you did an automatic upgrade - wordpress deletes tall the content in the theme folder, so your images would be gone. I always suggest doing a manual upgrade.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 08:12 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
As for the favicon... If you were using one of the installed favicons this would not bet blown away.