Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Adding to page's footer

Old Jul 15, 2010, 09:28 AM
krmcguire

3 posts · Jun 2010
I signed my blog up for a sponsored network and as part of the agreement I am to place a logo link to their site at the bottom of my page. I went to the WP editor and inserted the code they supplied to me at the bottom of the footer.php file but the logo was placed at the top of my page (http://secondstringblog.com). I would like to know where I should look to move the logo to the bottom as they requested.

So my question is how do I add content, ads, etc. to the bottom of my entire page if they supply me with some HTML code? Thank you!

EDIT: Never mind. I figured it out. Shame on me for posting before experimenting a little more!

Last edited by krmcguire; Jul 15, 2010 at 09:30 AM.