Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Problem in Chrome: text under the images in the home page.

Old Jan 28, 2013, 01:23 AM
RicardoRVM

2 posts · Nov 2012
[SOLVED] Problem in Chrome: text under the images in the home page.

Hi!

First of all, excuse me for my bad english.

I have detected a bug in the Montezuma theme. In Chrome (only in Chrome) , the excerpts are under the thumbs in the home page.

You can see it in this page en wich I Used Montezuma: http://www.javiercouso.es. and in your demo page it is bad too: http://test.bytesforall.com/

Can you help me?

Thanks
Old Jan 28, 2013, 03:55 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Your site works fine for me in chrome on a mac. Make sure you are at the latest version of chrome and have shut of any chrome extensions, clear your cache.

What os?
Old Jan 28, 2013, 08:17 AM
RicardoRVM

2 posts · Nov 2012
Thanks a lot. It was the AVG Secure Search extension for Chrome.
Old Jan 28, 2013, 06:55 AM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
It looks fine to me on chrome win7.