Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

CSS file went to "0" bytes suddently

Old Dec 29, 2008, 08:14 AM
Ponics

14 posts · Dec 2008
Costa Rica
Bonjour!

Normally I always go with FTP and changes all the theme files to 666 to makethem writeable. I did that yesterday and went to sleep. This morning surprise! On the web, I saw the page without any CSS code. Checked the CSS, = 0 bytes!

I changed back the file to 644. Still no CSS. Changed the style.css.php also to 644. Eerything went back to normal, maybe ti was just the cache for that file!

Question: is it possible that I should (we) never make writeable the file style.css? Or it is just me!

Thanks

Roger Pilon,Caretaker
ponics.org
Old Jan 5, 2009, 01:49 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The theme writes to neither style.css nor style.css.php. No specific file permission changes should be required. The effect you saw may be related to your overall hosting setup.