Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] IE & Chrome issues with background and logo/header

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 11, 2012, 04:40 PM
tsheridan

94 posts · Mar 2011
[SOLVED] IE & Chrome issues with background and logo/header

I used the following code that I found in a post in the Gold Forum to display 2 background images and all is good on all browsers except IE:

background: url(/wp-content/images/header-bg.jpg) left top repeat-x, #e3cdb5 url(/wp-content/images/wood-bg.jpg) top left repeat;

I use this same code on my own site and it works fine in all browsers, so I'm not sure why the IE problem here. I've actually never had compatibility issues with Atahualpa before!

I have a logo and rotating header images on this same site, and everything displays fine in all browsers except for chrome. Again, I can't figure out what I've done, and I've searched the forums with no luck in either case.

The URL is www.blackberrymorganhorses.com, WP 3.3.1, Atahualpa 3.7.3.

Thank you, I feel like I owe you guys a 12-pack or something, so I'll head over and ante-up. You guys are always so much help!