Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Images Don't Show in IE

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 15, 2011, 02:58 PM
gkicjax

3 posts · Dec 2011
[SOLVED] Images Don't Show in IE

Hi - I'm new to the forum, but have read everything I could find on this issue-
I can see both the Banner image and the Banner Overlay in Firefox. My friend is running IE 9 & Firefox and she says the Banner Overlay is on top of the banner and it is NOT on my computer running Firefox. It shows that the banner is shorter than the full width and the Overlay is in a blank white space to the right of the banner.
However, when I go to IE 8 on my computer (I'm running IE8) there is no Banner at all and the Banner Overlay has that small box thing with a red X which shows the picture is not found.
The site is http://gkicjax.com
The Banner Image was checked and is in the correct header folder and is named gkicbanner.jpg
It was uploaded using FTP
The Style Layout is set at 99%
The Banner size is 978px X 188px
1. Why does my friend see the banner larger than I see it?
2. Why can she see the Banner in IE?
3. Why can't I see the Banner in IE, nor can my boss?

I'm running Wordpress 3.3 & have upgraded the Atahualpa Theme to 3.7.3

Hel...P, Please.....
Leslie

Last edited by gkicjax; Dec 15, 2011 at 03:24 PM.