Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Google analytics in footer

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 18, 2009, 07:45 AM
ninjaraul

2 posts · Mar 2009
[SOLVED] Google analytics in footer

Hi, I've embedded the new analytics script in my footer.php, immediately preceding the </body> tag. Unfortunately, google is not picking up the connection and indicates that I haven't installed the code.

"View source" in Firefox shows the right stuff, right where it should be. So...I'm a bit stumped.

The link is http://www.kioskninjas.com/blog . Any advice or pointers are much appreciated!