Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Font size different per browser

Old Sep 13, 2010, 08:09 PM
Rolf

4 posts · Sep 2010
Firefox shows my website, www.visitpalmas.com, with smaller fontsize than set in ATO. Actually everything seems to be smaller.
MS Explorer shows the website correctly.
I dont know what caused it. It was okay, but after writing a page it happened.
My other website: www.tocantins.info, that is 99% identical, is okay under firefox.

Anybody a clue?
Old Sep 14, 2010, 03:41 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
are you viewing the website at 100% in firefox?
most browsers let you change the fontsize of the browser window - look for 'ZOOM' under the 'View' tab
Old Sep 14, 2010, 10:05 AM
Rolf

4 posts · Sep 2010
Thanks for the fast response Juggledad!
That seemed to be the problem.
The Firefox zoom function apparently is site specific because my other, authentic, website was shown well. And the zoom function is maintained after restart of the pc.

Much appreciated.
Regards,
Rolf