Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How create tag cloud below loop?

Old Feb 2, 2010, 03:58 AM
toniko

1 posts · Feb 2010
Hello, couldnīt find an answer on this topic that works.

I am using the simple tags plugin. I wanted to create a tag-cloud blow the loop so I put in the ATO>style&edit center column>conten below the loop

<?php st_tag_cloud(); ?>

Now it shows on every page/post:
Tag cloud
No tags.

Any Idea? I donīt have to use the plugin.
Thanks!
Old Feb 2, 2010, 05:13 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Why not do it the easy way? add the following to the very bottom of ATO->Style & edit CENTER COLUMN->Content BELOW the LOOP
HTML Code:
<?php bfa_widget_area('name=bottom_of_center'); ?>
View the page, then go to the widgest. You will see a new widget area called 'bottom_of_center'. Now just add the TAG widget there.