Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Rotating slideshow is ON TOP of logo, need to shift it down

Old Oct 13, 2010, 04:58 PM
moroccomama

6 posts · Oct 2010
Ever since I installed Atahualpa, the rotating slideshow in the header has been on the very top of the page. It's covering the logo and other things. I need to move it down. Help! Thanks!
Old Oct 13, 2010, 05:26 PM
moroccomama

6 posts · Oct 2010
Um, it might help if I included the url : http://wordpress.clcmorocco.org
Old Oct 13, 2010, 09:37 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What code is in your ATO>Style & edit Header Area>Configure Header Area box?
Old Oct 14, 2010, 02:16 AM
moroccomama

6 posts · Oct 2010
%logo %pages %cats
<!-- To remove the ad altogether, start removing here... -->
<div style="position:absolute;top:20px;right:20px;width :728px;height:90px;">
<!-- Put the ad code BELOW this (and remove the sample text if there is any) -->
%image
<!-- Put the ad code ABOVE this -->
</div>
<!-- End removing the ad here -->
Old Oct 14, 2010, 03:00 AM
moroccomama

6 posts · Oct 2010
Ok, now that I pasted that, I figured out how to solve it:

%logo %image %pages %cats

Ta da!

Thanks for pointing me to where I needed to go. This forum is awesome, I can't believe how quick the responses are. Going over to donate now!