Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

page menu announce and title tag

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 21, 2012, 02:55 PM
kaller

2 posts · Feb 2012
page menu announce and title tag

Hello, i have got a problem with the page menu. I use WordPress 3.3.1 with Atahualpa 3.7.1.
The website structure is like this

Attic
Bedroom
- Sleepless No 01
- Sleepless No 02
- Sleepwell No 400
(- and so on)
Livingroom
- Redroom
- Blueroom
- Greenroom
(- and so on)
About
Contact

I want to exclude from page Bedroom the Livingroom pages and contrary form Livingroom the Beedroom pages (menu). All other pages (attic, about, contact) can I exclude by design >> widgets >> leftside etc with the page id.

The second Problem is the title tag of the menu. When I turn it on Design >> Atahualpa Theme Options >> Menu1 Page Menu >> “Title tags in Page Menu Bar” nothing happened. The title tag is not set.

Sorry form my poor school english.