Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] How to put date under post title

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 2, 2010, 11:52 PM
RichZ

2 posts · Feb 2010
[SOLVED] How to put date under post title

Is there a way to put the posting date under the post title?

Post Title Here...
Month dd, yyyy

Blah, blah, blah, blah

TIA