Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Permission to write comments only for authors, Admins

Old Sep 20, 2011, 08:55 AM
annsworld

140 posts · Mar 2010
[SOLVED] Permission to write comments only for authors, Admins

Hi,

I am doing a little webpage for my team at work. We want to use the comment box to write updates on things we write about. We do not want the ordinary subscribers who are not authors to write comments.

Is there anywhere where one can set which user-levels are allowed to write comments and which ones aren't?

Or in other words, I want to block odinary subscribers from writing comments. All may read them though.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ann.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 02:05 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There are plugins that allow you to control that kind of stuff.
Old Sep 21, 2011, 01:29 AM
annsworld

140 posts · Mar 2010
ok. Thanks Larry.

Ann.