Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Only Pages in the loop

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 12, 2009, 12:12 PM
sumochill

2 posts · Jul 2009
Only Pages in the loop

I have the newest version of atahualpa and wordpress. I was wondering what I have to remove from the loop to get rid of the recent posts that are showing up on the home page. If i remove all the code in the loop I lose my pages, but my home page is ok. If I leave the default loop it shows my pages and adds the recent posts ( i think its recent posts) How can I only leave the loop to show pages? Thanx for all the help!