Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] page & category menu bars longer than header image

Old Jul 22, 2010, 06:27 PM
Vickie

11 posts · Jul 2010
I've searched the forums and tried everything I could think of (numerous times...)

Being brand new to WordPress and the Atuhualpa theme, the learning curve is steep but tolerable.

http://www.acupuncturebeautyandhealth.com/blog/

(1) Please, can someone tell me why the menu bars above and below my header image stick out a couple of extra pixels on the left side?

(2) Not all of the categories I created are showing in either the menu bar or the left side bar widget. What do I need to do to keep them persistent?

Love the theme, and I'm working on convincing another client that this is the way she should go with her new website.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Vickie
Old Jul 22, 2010, 06:35 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
try shutting off the animation of the menu
Old Jul 22, 2010, 06:39 PM
Vickie

11 posts · Jul 2010
That did it!
I am so embarrassed to admit how much time I spent......your support is superb!
As soon as I get $ from client a donation is certainly in order.
Thanks much.

Is there a way to keep all the categories I created in the bar & widget? Or is it dependent on the most recent post categories?
Old Jul 22, 2010, 07:23 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The items in the menu depend on a post being assigned to the category. Ie if you have category 'achoo' it won't show up until you attach it to a post.

I think the same holds true for the widget
Old Jul 23, 2010, 09:28 AM
Vickie

11 posts · Jul 2010
terrific support

I'd like to mark this thread solved, but can't see how to do it.