Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

WARNING - WordPress 3.0 - some plugins will break it

Old Jun 21, 2010, 04:49 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
WARNING - WordPress 3.0 - some plugins will break it

Just a warning for anyone updating to WordPress 3.0, there are at least 2 plugins that will break it (that I'm aware of)

Events Calendar 6.6-beta
Podcasting Plugin by TSG version 2.3.9

If you have a problem trying to get into your site. access the site via FTP and remove these plug-ins. If you still have a prblem remove all your plug-ins and add them back one by one till you find the one that fails.
Old Jul 8, 2010, 11:03 AM
cliffbird

46 posts · Jul 2009
Thank You...

Add Word Press E Commerce to the list.

Plugins that checked out for me are:

All in One SEO Pack
Contact Form 7
FeedBurner FeedSmith
Newsletter
Page Links To
Twitter Widget Pro
WordPress Database Backup
WP-Sticky
Sociable
Fixed Social buttons
Old Aug 24, 2010, 09:22 AM
marklevine

41 posts · Jun 2010
When I upgraded to atahualpa 3.5.3 I began to have two problems with cforms 11.5.

First problem: on forms with AJAX enable, the AJAX works fine but form submission does not. It hangs on the message "One moment please...". This is a common problem with cforms and I have not yet tracked down what causes it.

Second problem: on forms with the cform CAPTCHA field, clicking reset_captcha does not refresh the image.

Both these problems disappeared when I backed down to Atahualpa 3.5.1.

However there is a third problem that occurs with cforms 11.5 plus ata 3.5.1 that affects forms with an alternate success page. These forms remain hung on the "one moment please..." page. This can circumvented by disabling AJAX.
Old Sep 5, 2010, 08:22 PM
joe hark

168 posts · Feb 2009
If there is an alternative thread, I apologize and ask that this be moved.

In addition to plugins that break At, there are plugins that do not work with WordPress 3.01 and it not the fault of At.

FancyZoom no longer works on any site I have upgraded to 3.01. The most annoying thing about that is that the author is not responding to questions posted ten days ago. I always contribute to a plugin if I use it and that one was no exception. Failure to support a plugin discourages to donations.
Old Nov 29, 2010, 02:47 PM
oli_berlin

6 posts · Nov 2010
Berlin, Germany
Sexy Bookmarks don't like 3.01
Old Nov 29, 2010, 07:59 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by oli_berlin
Sexy Bookmarks don't like 3.01
What version of Sexy Bookmarks. I just installed it on a 3.01 site and it seemed to work fine.