Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Don't link first level parent items in Page Menu Bar? - Not working

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 30, 2010, 09:31 AM
nberryman

14 posts · Nov 2010
[SOLVED] Don't link first level parent items in Page Menu Bar? - Not working

Whether I set this option to Yes or No it does not seem to work as described - I am trying to get the top level menu item to do nothing - but it keeps going to the page associated with the top level menu item.

The descriptive text in the control panel seems to be confused as well as it seems to indicate that no causes this behavior in the first sentence and that yes causes this behavior in the last sentence.

I currently have it set to 'No' but have tried it both ways.

http://www.tanglewoodcapitalpartners.com

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Nick B.