Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

2 Questions Flash header not working and custom Menu

Old Apr 5, 2009, 01:19 PM
adventurer11

1 posts · Apr 2009
This is my website www.solikai.com

with a blog at http://solikaivacationrentalblog.com/

1. I would like to make rotating images flash. I am using this code but it does not seem to be working?

<?php bfa_header_config($bfa_ata_configure_header); ?>

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="710" height="110"><param name="movie" value="images/center.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="menu" value="false" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed src="images/center.swf" wmode="transparent" quality="high" menu="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="710" height="110"></embed></object>

2. I wold like to make a custom menu to mirror the background image, with links to the original site.
Where (page / Line) would I insert this?
Old Apr 5, 2009, 05:09 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
1. The location is right, if you've put above or below that code in header.php
The path to the swf might be wrong

images/center.swf

It should be /images/center.swf if it is located at yourdomain.com/images/center.swf

If it is inside the atahualpa332/images folder it should be

/wp-content/themes/atahualpa332/images/center.swf

atahualpa332 might be atahualpa3 or atahualpa or similar on your site, whatever the name of the atahualpa theme directory is

2. I did not understand this, please explain more/more detailed