Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Montezuma-Where's the Editor?

Old Feb 14, 2013, 06:41 AM
tricia

1 posts · Feb 2013
Montezuma-Where's the Editor?

Hello,

I'm accustomed to seeing Editor in the submenu under Appearance. That's how I usually access the CSS Stylesheet for my pages. If there's no Editor, how can I modify the CSS coding for my pages?

Tricia
Old Feb 14, 2013, 07:32 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The way Montezuma is designed is to use the CSS editors in the theme options. Those edits are kept in the database and will survive a theme upgrade. If you use Appearance>Editor any changes you make will get overwritten in a theme upgrade.

As an aside the editor item under appearance shows for me.
Old Feb 15, 2013, 07:55 PM
qbuster

84 posts · Mar 2010
Alrewas, Staffordshire, UK
I don't know whether there is something wrong with my browser setup (I use Chrome as a preference but also have Mozilla Firefox and IE installed and have tried them all) but when I try to edit template via MZ options like the CSS editors the normal copy/paste process doesn't work.

There is no cop or paste options in the menu that drops down with right-click so I am forced to either type in code-sections manually or use the keyboard short-cuts (which is somewhat less than intuitive).

Am I missing a trick somewhere?

Regards

Will
Old Feb 15, 2013, 08:41 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I never noticed that as I always use keyboard shortcuts for copy and paste.