Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa + woocommerce - Searchfield and the Results

Old Apr 21, 2013, 07:16 AM
bernishome

2 posts · Apr 2013
east of Hamburg
Send a message via MSN to bernishome Send a message via Skype™ to bernishome
Hi,

a fried of mine ask me, to help, to create a webshop. So i found woocommerce and on my first try it is nice and powerfull plugin. Also Atahulpa is a very good theme, where i can set many configurations.
At this Moment everything works fine, after i found some threats in this Forum.

But the only thing i didn't get to work, is the searchresultpage with the layout of woocommerce.
The searchwidget of woocommerce adds "&post_type=product" after the searchstring.

I'm not so fit in PHP, but I understand it rough.

Where can i add the string?

Thanks for helping (gern auch in deutsch )
Andreas
Old Apr 21, 2013, 01:12 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is the URL?
Old Apr 21, 2013, 01:25 PM
bernishome

2 posts · Apr 2013
east of Hamburg
Send a message via MSN to bernishome Send a message via Skype™ to bernishome
Sorry
WP 3.5.1
Atahualpa 3.7.11

But a few minutes ago I found your tip to use Widgets in header, so I could use the search-widget of WooCommerce.

So I think we can close the thread.

Last edited by lmilesw; Apr 22, 2013 at 12:15 PM.