Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Remove formatting in one single post page.

Old Oct 29, 2010, 12:34 AM
McDz

32 posts · Jan 2010
Sweden
I want to make a own phpstart page witout any limitations from the theme.

(I only want to use the header, pagemenu bar and footer from the ata theme on that page.)

I have from little help on the wp-support forum in sweden make a teamplate from the index.php

I found a solution

Here is my startsidan.php teamplate

PHP Code:
<?php
/*
Template Name: startsidan
*/
?>

<?php     /* get all options: */
# error_reporting(-1);
global $bfa_ata;
get_header(); ?>

Insert your html code here :)

<?php get_footer(); ?>

Last edited by McDz; Oct 29, 2010 at 08:11 AM.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 08:13 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
With this theme it is important not to edit the index.php. In the Gold Forum there is a "How To" called "Using a custom template for the front page of a site" which describes the process. A $20 donation is necessary to access the Gold Forum.