Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Usage of Affiliate Link Cloakers

Old Feb 25, 2009, 07:40 AM
Nefeli

18 posts · Feb 2009
I've used Affiliate Link Cloakers on HTML min-sites, but want to know how to use one on WP. I'm using version 2.7.1 - theme Atahualpa 3.2 (I think)

What is the procedure in applying the cloaker software/plugins? Are there any particular cloakers that work better than others in WP.

Would appreciate any help on this.

Nefeli

p.s. wasn't quite sure where to post this, so pls forgive in wrong section!

Last edited by Nefeli; Feb 25, 2009 at 07:48 AM. Reason: wanted to change title
Old Feb 26, 2009, 06:22 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Anything should work but there might be plugins that make this easier, more comfortable or customizable http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/