Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Help Removing Comments and Posts and Centering Title

Old Mar 4, 2009, 01:53 PM
virtual1

1 posts · Mar 2009
Hi,

How do I center the title at the blog plus remove the words "Comments" and "Posts"?

Please see www.alchemyofpassion.com

I have a nice fire photo I would like to use but I want it to look really nice so possibly lay the title over the pic?
Old Mar 4, 2009, 04:19 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You can remove them at Theme Options -> RSS Settings. Here's a thread about centering the blog title http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=601
Old Mar 5, 2009, 06:54 PM
Riddle36

4 posts · Mar 2009
Hello all,

That's interesting, Flynn. I went to Theme Options> Header> Blog Title format box and played around with the margin settings until I got the blog title in the position that I desired (the effect I was looking for was to center the blog title).

Is the method that you listed here http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=601 a more proper solution? Or does it really matter since what I did worked for me? Perhaps my way would not work with someone that had a longer blog title?
Old Mar 5, 2009, 07:05 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
If you have a fluid width layout you wouldn't be able to center the blog title for all browser resolutions with margin-left. If you have a static width layout then you can just use margin or padding as you did.