Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

How do I get this comments format on Atahualpa? ... this is even possible" HELP! :(

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 29, 2012, 12:02 AM
Luis Lecca

17 posts · Jan 2012
How do I get this comments format on Atahualpa? ... this is even possible" HELP! :(

I have tried for years to make my comments section be like this websites has it here http://www.aintitcool.com/node/53073

After clicking on the URL scroll down and check out part under the “Readers Talkback.”

The reader is able to write a title and when you can click on it and see what they wrote.

Please check it out first and then let me know if this is even possible.

How did they do that?