Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Put Facebook & Twitter into Byline

Old Oct 14, 2010, 09:16 PM
szeliu

2 posts · Oct 2010
Hi,

I have started using Atahualpa for a couple of days and I'm still learning CSS. Anyway, I'm trying to add the Facebook Share and the Twitter Tweet buttons to the byline on both the Home Page and Posts. What kind of code will I need?

My blog is http://szeliu.com

You will see how the 2 buttons are kinda hanging on the right side of the posts and not showing up in the homepage.

Thanks,
Sze
Old Oct 25, 2010, 08:52 AM
szeliu

2 posts · Oct 2010
I didn't use any code for these buttons. All I did was downloading the 2 plugins from Wordpress and they were called Facebook Share and Twitter Tweet buttons. The settings for these buttons/plugins only allow me to either put them before or after the posts. I'd like for them to go to the byline if possible. Btw, no idea what iframes is/are.

Thanks,
Sze