Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header rotating image only in one (title) page

Old Feb 17, 2010, 01:02 PM
desaturated

2 posts · Feb 2010
Good day,

I dig the forum and only found solution for different images on different pages (via Dynamics Headers). But can I have rotating header image only on title blog (index) page, not on any inside.

Sry for my english.

Last edited by desaturated; Feb 17, 2010 at 01:08 PM.
Old Feb 17, 2010, 02:21 PM
wheresnifty

22 posts · Feb 2010
i think the only way to do it is to make only the header image show up on the front page/ home page.

A trick you can do is to create a new widget area and put it towards the top where the header is.

you can then turn it off for the front/ home page and then turn it on to all the other pages... You can add an image as a header on that widget and it should span across.

------
With the rotating image, you can make it so it only shows up on the front/ home page and that way you have a header on all pages but only the front page shows the rotating header
Old Feb 24, 2010, 06:36 AM
desaturated

2 posts · Feb 2010
Well, ok
and how can I turn off custom widget on selected pages? I have options for standard widget areas in ATO, but not for custom.
And can I put simple '%image' and ATO automatically parse this or I need to use specific code and where can I find it?

P.S. And how to totally disable header 'title' section?

Last edited by desaturated; Feb 24, 2010 at 07:50 AM.
Old Feb 24, 2010, 10:03 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you need a plugin like widget logic