Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Remove whitespace between images because of new line in code

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 21, 2010, 02:15 PM
marced

60 posts · Feb 2010
[SOLVED] Remove whitespace between images because of new line in code

Hi all,

I am using the twitter followers plugin on my website, which is showing the icons of some of my followers in the sidebar. There is a small whitespace between all the images, which I don't want, I want all the images to stick to eachother.

Of course I tried some things (used css display option), nothing works. I also think I know why it probably shows these spaces. It's because between all the <a href></a> blocks, the code goes to the next line, which creates a white space by the browser. But can;t solve this, cause it's because of a FOR loop in the PHP code.

How can I solve this?
On the plugins page there is a screenshot with no spaces, but nobody helps there...

Hope you guys can!