Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

PHP Error

Old Jun 15, 2009, 02:44 PM
peterkb

2 posts · Jun 2009
Hi,

I'm a total newbie so am stumped by the simplest errors.

When I click on a tag or use the search box, I get this error.

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_front_page() in /var/www/vhosts/safrican.net/httpdocs/Barbet/wp-content/themes/atahualpa.3.2/atahualpa/header.php on line 848"

How do I fix this?
Old Jun 15, 2009, 03:58 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of WordPress are you running?

is_front_page() is a function that is part of the WordPress code. Atahualpa is calling that function but the function does not exist. This means that
A) There is something wrong with your WordPress install or
B) the version of WordPress is incompatible with the version of Atahualpa you are running, or
C) possible your WordPress has been hacked
Old Jun 16, 2009, 10:50 AM
peterkb

2 posts · Jun 2009
Hi,

I'm running ver 2.3.3.

Does this theme need a newer version?

Thanks
Old Jun 17, 2009, 05:14 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The function is_front_page() was added in WordPress 2.5 - Theis means that Atahualpa 32 and up needs WordPress 2.5 at a minimum. Wordpress is at release 2.8, but I would upgradt to 2.7.1 and wait a bit before upgrading to 2.8
Old Jun 18, 2009, 10:38 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
It should also help to upgrade to Atahualpa 3.3.3. The is_front_page issue should be fixed there. You can just upload 3.3.3 as a different directory such as /wp-content/themes/atahualpa333/, then switch to it for a moment to see if the error is gone