Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Changing Footer Image/Text for each page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 12, 2012, 07:38 AM
districttribute

1 posts · Apr 2012
Changing Footer Image/Text for each page

Hello all!

I apologize for posting this, there's already a thread with a similar title, but I've been trying that solution and it doesn't seem to be working. I've been recently hired as a work study to design websites for professors and have been coding for about a month now, so I'm really new at this.
Anyway, I'm using Atahualpa 3.7.3.
I need to have a footer image on my homepage footer, but just the copyrights on every other page.
I tried
ATO-> Style & edit Footer-> Footer content:

<?php if ( is_page('Title of Page') ) { ?>
Text and HTML
<?php } ?>

However, it still puts the same image on the footer of every page. I've tried searching the forums and have been unable to find any answers (that I understood) on how to fix this. I hope I was clear, and thank you for your help and understanding.