Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Fatal Error when adding comments to Byline

Old Mar 12, 2012, 07:11 AM
OUMomof3

12 posts · Jun 2011
Fatal Error when adding comments to Byline

When I put the following into my byline area, I receive a fatal error from line 335 in bfa_postinfo.php which seems to relate to the comments section.

HTML Code:
<i>By</i> %author% <i>on</i> %date('F j, Y')% <i> in</i> %categories(', ')% · %comments('Leave a Comment', '1 Comment', '(%) Comments', 'dontshow')%
Quote:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 100663296 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 29110983 bytes) in /home/akathedo/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa364/functions/bfa_postinfo.php on line 335
I am using Atahualpa 3.6.4 (an older version so I can create custom widgets in the center column with php.
All bug fixes applied.
site: www.CouponingUniversity.com (I have removed the comment part from the byline, for now, so that the site will remain functional)

Any ideas?
Old Mar 12, 2012, 07:34 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you have run out of memory on the server. Try this disable all your plugins and see if you can add that code. I'm willing to bet you will.

You need to ask your host for more memory