Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

confirmation: reset button works!

Old Dec 20, 2008, 11:20 PM
John

14 posts · Dec 2008
Hello Flynn,
I'm really appreciating the flexibility of this theme. In the midst of quite a few customizations, I hit the reset button, thinking that I was resetting only the settings on that options page. Imagine my surprise when the entire site was reset back to the default settings.

It might be helpful to provide some text next to the reset button warning that ALL settings will be set back to default. Or, perhaps a master reset button along with reset buttons for each options page.

Thanks again,
John

www.friedgeektomato.com
Old Dec 21, 2008, 04:18 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I am sorry about that John. I'll put a warning there if I cannot change the whole save/reset procedure for the next release in a few days