Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Weird bug with post padding-top?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 4, 2012, 10:48 PM
bizkit01

7 posts · Jul 2012
Weird bug with post padding-top?

I can't link to the client's dev site, but here is a screenshot:

When I change padding-top from 1px to 0px for the 'BODY Box' and 'Blockquotes: Style', about 10 extra pixels are being affected. There is also seemingly nothing I can do to 'reclaim' those 10 pixels in CSS when it's set to 0px.

I've seen a lot of search results for 'atalhuapa space between post title and text' and I think this may be what they're referring to - no matter what you do in the settings there is a gap there, plus it seems impossible to give blockquotes and posts 2-9 pixels of padding. Is this a theme bug? (Edit: I'm using Chrome BTW)

Last edited by bizkit01; Nov 4, 2012 at 10:50 PM.