Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Donating

Old Feb 9, 2009, 08:51 AM
gesman

35 posts · Feb 2009
Donating

After spending full sunday away from my family, kids and errands while learning Atahualpa (still cannot pronounce it properly) - I can safely say - that this is one of these works that will enrich lives of Wordpress webmasters and users alike.
No longer we have to struggle in search for something that does not exist. Atahualpa allows us to take matters in our own hands and built wordpress theme visually as we see fit for us, our businesses or our clients.

Hereby I made a donation and will be migrating my production (software development/online store) website to this theme.

Gleb
Old Feb 9, 2009, 09:44 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by gesman
Hereby I made a donation
Thank you, Gleb.