Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] ATA Search Box

Old Jun 26, 2011, 03:05 PM
quintain

68 posts · Nov 2010
[SOLVED] ATA Search Box

I am using the ATA Search box in the header area.
When I carry out a search it gives me full results ending in e.g. ".....to the guests who [...]"
I expected a link at the position " [...] " to go to the page that the search identified, this does not happen; should it ??
Old Jun 26, 2011, 08:12 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you are probably displaying them as excerpts so what do you have set at ato->Configure EXCERPTS->Custom read more?
Old Jun 27, 2011, 03:45 AM
quintain

68 posts · Nov 2010
Thank you, "so obvious, so simple, so stoopid"
Mea culpa accompanied by small donation.