Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Problem with drop-down menu

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 24, 2013, 09:06 AM
Viktoria

77 posts · Jun 2012
[SOLVED] Problem with drop-down menu

Hello,

I have a problem with drop-down menu, once I make the top menu image pressed (gray image) the Image goes as well to drop down menu. How can I disable this? So the top menu will stay clickable (gray image) and it will not pass to the drop down menu.

My code:

div#menu1 ul.rMenu li.page-item-2.current_page_item a {
background-image: url(url)!important;
padding-top: 85px;
padding-left: 20px;
background-position: 50% 0%;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

I think it's because "!important", but once I delete the image disappears.

I would appreciate your help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	print.jpg
Views:	1199
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	2461  

Last edited by Viktoria; Dec 25, 2013 at 12:41 PM.