Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Forum Styling

Old May 20, 2010, 05:52 PM
Kadin

39 posts · May 2010
Just wanted to point this out to anyone trying to manage a forum along side their wordpress install. This plugin is very cool if your trying to customize a forum to match the look of your Atahualpa site. Here's a snippet from their page:
Quote:
To get around the performance issues of loading two softwares at the same time, we have developed a WordPress plugin which caches the output of your WordPress theme and stores it in static files on your server. By including those files in the other software, you can totally restyle it via the WordPress theme and those changes are automatically updated every 60 mins (or however long you choose).
Seems like it is supported by:

phpBB
bbPress
vBulletin
SMF
Wiki Media
Gallery 2
Coppermine Gallery
Drupal
Joomla

BTW SMF is free and has a simple working bridge.