Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Best place to put Digg bug

Old Feb 4, 2009, 04:44 PM
HenryGomez

30 posts · Feb 2009
Best place to put Digg bug

Hi there Flynn. Your help has been greatly appreciated. Wondering where the best place to put Digg the digg code and other similar features is. I mean I want them to appear on each post. It's a javascript. Any thoughts?
Old Feb 4, 2009, 04:56 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Edit: Should have read your post better.... You should be able to include the javascript "as is" in the post footer at Atahualpa Theme Options -> Post/Page Info Items

--------------------------------
Other Option:

The theme is prepared for the plugin Sociable http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/sociable/

If you install Sociable you can place a (small) digg button in the post footer. You set the buttons and their order at the Sociable settings page, and include them in post footer via Atahualpa Theme Options -> Post/Page Info Items -> %sociable%

AFTER you installed Sociable there will be some additional info at Atahualpa Theme Options -> Post/Page Info Items on how to set the Sociable settings to improve its visual integration with Atahualpa

If you wanted to include a HUGE digg button, there must be a plugin specifically for that, I have not used any yet.
Old Feb 4, 2009, 05:23 PM
HenryGomez

30 posts · Feb 2009
You're the man!

And on the off chance that you're a woman, you're still the man!