Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Still Having Center Column Adsense Code Issue

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 6, 2011, 03:59 PM
ClearlyRobert

20 posts · May 2010
Still Having Center Column Adsense Code Issue

Still trying to solve a problem I have on excerpts only...and then, only on the first two or three excerpts...(since it is only those that have the Adsense code embedded with the post.)

This only happens with excerpts...and never with full posts.

This is what a sample excerpt looks like:

google_ad_client = “pub-49044719743xxxxxx″; google_ad_width = 300; google_ad_height = 250; google_ad_format = “300x250_as”; google_ad_type = “text”; google_ad_channel = “”; google_color_border = “#EEFFFF”; google_color_bg = “#FFFFFF”; google_color_link = “#0000cc”; google_color_text = “#000000″; google_color_url = “#008000″; google_ui_features = “rc:0″; TSA Finds Stun Gun Disguised As Smartphone "It was a stun gun." Law-enforcement authorities took the gun from the passenger and allowed her to continue to her flight, he said. Burns said

which you can see on the following page:

http://chaosplanning.com/?paged=2

currently running v. 3.6.7 patched....

Solutions, anyone?

TIA