Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

Please help Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting ')' in /home/content

Old Jul 6, 2011, 06:52 PM
archiex

1 posts · Jul 2011
I have a problem right now, I don't know how to get out of this, my site is appearing like this "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting ')' in /home/content/71/8048671/html/wp-content/themes/Agave/functions.php on line 317" I don't know what is the cause.. Your help would be much appreciated..
Old Jul 6, 2011, 07:12 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What version of Atahualpa and WordPress? Have you applied all appropriate bug fixes for your version? Do you have a link to the site?
Old Jul 6, 2011, 07:58 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
This forum is for users of the Atahualpa theme