Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

[SOLVED] Syntax error in index.php

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 20, 2011, 11:54 AM
Rebecka

3 posts · Oct 2011
[SOLVED] Syntax error in index.php

Hello -

I am new to php and was looking at the main index template (index.php). I must have done something wrong because now I am getting the following message when I try to go to my website:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home2/rainmake/public_html/Theatre4/wp-content/themes/atahualpa332/index.php on line 148.

1. How do I count the lines to find line 148?
2. And can I then post the code for help to find the error?

Thank you!

Last edited by Rebecka; Oct 20, 2011 at 12:01 PM.