Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Why is it so hard to find the download buton?!?!

Old Apr 4, 2011, 05:40 PM
natanatan

1 posts · Feb 2011
I want to download the latest version of themeframe but there is no obvious link to the download page.

Please post this link in a more obvious place and/or respond with link to download area. Thanks
Old Apr 4, 2011, 08:40 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by natanatan
I want to download the latest version of themeframe but there is no obvious link to the download page.

Please post this link in a more obvious place and/or respond with link to download area. Thanks
You should have access natanatan. It appears you have had access to the Themeframe forum since February. Are you still having problems?