Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Can't drag widgets.

Old Sep 25, 2011, 05:47 PM
Frosty Biite

5 posts · Sep 2010
Can't drag widgets.

I have Atahualpa 3.6.7 and Wordpress 3.2.1. I can't drag the widgets to the drop down menu to add new ones. I've disabled all my plugins, enabled them, applied all the bug fixes, tried Firefox, Chrome, and Safari and no luck. Help?
Old Sep 25, 2011, 06:33 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what happens if you temporally swap to twenty-eleven? Can you drag widgets there?

It could be a memory problem - do you know how much php memory you have?
Old Sep 25, 2011, 08:02 PM
Knut Sparhell

34 posts · Jun 2010
Fredrikstad, Norway
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty Biite
I have Atahualpa 3.6.7 and Wordpress 3.2.1. I can't drag the widgets to the drop down menu to add new ones. I've disabled all my plugins, enabled them, applied all the bug fixes, tried Firefox, Chrome, and Safari and no luck. Help?
This is a setting under "Screen Options". You will find this button at the upper right of every admin page. On the widgets page the only option is "Enable/disable accessibility mode". Try to disable accessibility mode, and widgets will again be draggable. Accessibility mode means you have to order the widgets by entering an order number, suitable for those who with a work non-visual browser or for other reasons.