Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

two little problems about my website

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 24, 2012, 08:55 PM
madfrog

13 posts · May 2012
two little problems about my website

This is my very first post. Thanks for the great theme. More importantly, this forum has abundant information and excellent support. I have nearly finished my first website without any previous web developing knowledge using the theme and forum here.

I was able to solve most of my problems by searching in this forum. Now I have two questions.

My website is http://www.zhigouusa.com/ (It is in Chinese....).

1. look at the four icons (for social media) on the top. I follow some previous threads to add them. However I wanna move them to the right side on top of the search box but cannot figure it out. The CSS insert is

#header_image_sociable {position:relative; right:20px; top: 3px; font-size: 20px; height: 0;
vertical-align:top;
}

#header_image_sociable ul {
list-style-type: none;
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
height: 0;
vertical-align:right;
line-height: 18px;}
#header_image_sociable ul li { display: inline;vertical-align:middle; line-height: 10px;}

2. If you open my site using firefox or IE, the menu is fine. However, with chrome and safiri, there is a gap between the last menu item and the border. This is not critical but I am just curious to learn why....The css for the menu is

div#menu1 ul.rMenu li {width: 11.11%;text-align: center; font-weight: bold;}
div#menu1 ul#rmenu2 li a {
font-weight: bold !important;
}