Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] re: forms & table styles in particular the header cells

Old Jan 21, 2010, 05:01 PM
Rashell

67 posts · May 2009
would anyone know of a reason why I'm not able to style my forms and tables. I have been trying to change the background of the header cells from dark grey to transparent and the font from white to a brown color.

I tried to fix in the ATA Admin "Tables" & "Forms" sections. I tried to override with CSS in "HTML & CSS inserts" by styling table.form-table (not sure if I'm doing that right). In either case nothing but nothing seems to stick. I always get a nasty grey box and white letters.

I also can't seem to style h2, h4, h5, h6 from black to any other color.

I'm using ATA 3.4.4 and WP 2.8.6

Thanks much if you can help. I don't need a step by step just a "check this file" will do.

Rashell
Old Jan 22, 2010, 04:12 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
is this table in a post, part of a plugin, something else?
What is the url showing the table?