Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Installation/Upgrade Issues »

Locked out due to old recapture

Old Aug 6, 2018, 10:46 AM
2BRetired

50 posts · Jan 2011
Locked out due to old recaptcha

Its been a while. I wanted to find my old Atahualpa settings from an old win 7 drive to be able to copy over to a new local host win 10. Wanted to export files using xml. When I tried to log into admin the old recaptcha had been closed at the beginning of 2018, so I am locked out. Tried renaming recaptcha file -disable but now get need updated recaptcha!! How do I bypass the old recapture so I an log in or upgrade the plugin.
All I want is the Atahualpa settings.

Thanks.

Last edited by 2BRetired; Aug 6, 2018 at 12:08 PM.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 01:02 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Why not use a file manager to remove the recapture plugin?
Old Aug 6, 2018, 02:01 PM
2BRetired

50 posts · Jan 2011
Managed to remove the captcha file but now I cannot log in, the password does not seem to work. This theme is on another harddrive using win 7 and I want to reinstall on my win 10 localhost.

All I need is to download all the old Atahualpa settings so I can reinstall on a new version on a different hard drive. But I do not know which file the setting are under to copy to new installation. Any ideas.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 07:20 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
The settings are stored in the wordpress database.
Do you have access to PHP_MyAdmin? If so I'll send you a PM to give you an idea.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 06:29 PM
2BRetired

50 posts · Jan 2011
Finally got into wordpress to export xml file. I have the latest wordpress on my win 10 localhost and when I import the xml file nothing looks right although it looked right on my old win 7 drive running an old version of wordpress.
I am trying to get back in the game and am looking at finding a theme I can keep into the future. Wordpress is suppose to be coming out with a version 5 soon. Am trying Montezuma but it is going to be a big learning curve. I am in my 70's and being away from it for a while and it has been hard remembering all I have forgotten.

Any suggestion, Bob
Old Aug 8, 2018, 05:29 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
The Wordpress XML file doesn't contain Atahualpa settings. Did you export the Atahualpa settings (ATA-?Export/Import Settings) from the old version and import them in to the nwe one?