Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Category menu: show empty categories

Old Apr 7, 2009, 09:23 PM
perdox808

51 posts · Apr 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Send a message via Skype™ to perdox808
Hello all. I am new at this so please bear with me.

How can I get the Category horizontal menu to show the categories that have no entries? I have searched the forums and found this http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...empty+category but I am not too comfortable with touching the files.

Is there a way to achieve this via the settings panel that Atahualpa provides?

Thank you.
Old Apr 8, 2009, 05:39 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Unfortunately not but the fix in that thread should work
Old Apr 8, 2009, 09:59 PM
perdox808

51 posts · Apr 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Send a message via Skype™ to perdox808
Thanks for the reply Flynn.

Also, can I just say what a brilliant piece of work this theme is? Now that I have the hang of the HTML code (somewhat) I am happily on my way to finalizing my site.

Currently, I am unemployed so a donation will have to wait a little. But believe me, I will be donating once my finances are more settled. Thanks for your contribution of this theme to the community.