Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Topsy Retweet Plugin and Add This Button (part of SEO Ultimate plugin)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 7, 2011, 04:23 AM
lizc

16 posts · Jan 2010
[SOLVED] Topsy Retweet Plugin and Add This Button (part of SEO Ultimate plugin)

Hi

Can anyone help please.

I have installed the above and sure enough the two buttons appear where I want them on the Home page. On an individual post page, the two buttons appear in the post but they also appear right at the top of the page above the logo and tagline where I definitely don't want them.

How can this be and how can I get rid of the extra buttons?

This has happened on both sites where I have installed the buttons.

http://www.home-business.lizebiz.com
http://www.asian-food.lizebiz.com

Hope to hear a solution.

Thanks

Liz