Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Help! Trying to combine e-commerce navigation and page menu bar together??

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 28, 2010, 07:39 PM
Masselyn

91 posts · Jan 2009
So. California
Help! Trying to combine e-commerce navigation and page menu bar together??

I posted this in another forum, but perhaps someone can help me here. I am trying to get a website launched for next week, and this issue continues to stump me.

I have the following code from my e-commerce Shopp system :

HTML Code:
<ul>
	<?php wp_list_pages('title_li='); ?>
	<?php shopp('catalog','category-list','wraplist=no&hierarchy=true'); ?>
</ul>
and I am trying to figure out where/what file in the theme to place this in to combine my page menu bar and their category menu. Basically, they indicate that the code above will :

This example shows how to "merge" the WordPress pages navigation menu with the Shopp categories menu.

I just am not sure which Atahualpa file to place this into, and where in that file, in order to get it working.

Thanks!!!!